Temp To Full-Time
Industry: General Labor
Job Number: 33759
Pay Rate: $12.00/hour
Gain great experience with on the job training in this role! Clark Personnel has partnered with a leading lumber company located and we are looking for Assembly Carpenters! $12 an hour with a weekly attendance bonus!
Job Responsibilities for Assembly:
- Place lumber, plates, pucks and hardware into position to create a jig.
- Understand build sheets, work orders, drawings and material pick list.
- Assembly of material must meet specific guidelines for a quality product.
- Ability to read a tape measure and follow instructions.
Requirements for Assembly:
- Continuously stand, squat, bend, stoop, twist, climb, reach, walk and kneel
- Frequently push/pull up to 50 lbs.
- Occasionally push/pull 100 lbs. Or more and lift/carry 75 lbs. Or more
- Work 10-12 hours shifts in an uncontrolled temperature environment up to 6 days per week
- Previous mill work, carpentry or general labor experience required
- High School graduate or GED preferred, but not required
- Previous Truss Builder or Carpentry experience a plus
- 1-3 years of active construction experience, reading a tape measure, machine operation ect...
- Safety glasses (provided)
- Ear Plugs (provided)
- Leather boots with uppers