Mobile, AL 36617
Company hiring for Registered Nurse in a high volume office. This clinic offers outpatient care for various clinical departments including surgery, orthopaedics, neuroscience, trauma, burn care, diabetes care, infectious disease treatment and stroke care.
Requirements for Registered Nurse:
- Graduation from an accredited school of nursing meeting the minimum standard set by the state of Alabama. Licensure with the state of Alabama as a registered nurse.
- One year of nursing experience is preferred. New graduates welcome to apply.
Responsibilities for Registered Nurse:
- Assists physicians with patient exams; takes patient vital signs
- Dispenses medications and administers injections to include controlled substances; performs patient care telephone triage; takes phone messages from patients and handles appropriately; calls in prescriptions; assists patients to and from exam tables, wheelchairs, and/or automobiles; provides pre-operative and post-operative education to patients and their families
- Maintains patient records; maintains inventory of clinic supplies and medications; ensures instruments and equipment are sterilized and operating properly; prepares lab and x-ray requests; prepares patient referral forms; schedules patient appointments with other physicians; schedules and pre-certifies surgeries and procedures;.
- Files documents in patient charts to include lab reports and patient dictation; assists in locating patient lab results and dictation; accesses patient records using a PC; ensures patient confidentiality; ensures OSHA compliance is met; regular and prompt attendance; ability to work schedule as defined and overtime as required; related duties as required.
Benefits for Registered Nurse:
- Weekly Pay