A large healthcare conglomerate is seeking a Registered Nurse (RN) for their Oncology unit.
- Provide professional nursing care
- Complete nursing assessments
- Perform triage
- Prepare clinic rooms and equipment for use
- Administer medications and treatments as ordered by provider
- Provide health education to patients and families
- Maintain inventories of supplies and medications
- Graduation from an accredited school of nursing meeting the minimum standard set by the state of Alabama and a current Alabama RN license or current Multi-State RN License in accordance with the Nurse Licensure Compact (NLC) for Alabama.
*Must be fully vaccinated
*Must have valid CPR/BLS certification
*Must be able to work Monday through Friday from 8am to 5pm
$23.21/hour - $27.85/hour (depending on experience)