Medical Administrative Assistant
Mobile, AL 36604
Requirements of Medical Office Assistant:
- High school diploma or equivalent and two years of clerical experience in an access center, customer service, or healthcare setting.
- Preferred Qualifications: Experience with Electronic Medical Records is preferred.
Responsibilities of Medical Office Assistant:
- High level patient and customer service
- Registration, Check-in, discharge activities, scheduling appointments
- Coordinate follow ups, verifying and updating patient info, scanning health records and collecting payments
Benefits of Medical Office Assistant:
- Tempt to Hire Opportunity
- Weekly Pay
- Training and Succession Planning
- Monday through Friday schedule
- Health Benefits and Education reimbursement program once hired perm
- $12 per hour starting pay - increased when hired perm