Mobile, AL 36609
Requirements of Lab Technician:
- At least 2 years experience in a physician s clinic or similar role
- BLS Provider credentialed from the American Heart Association (AHA) obtained within 3 Months (90 days) of hire date or job transfer date.
- You are a Biology or Chemistry major or Medical Assistant Certification (CCMA or Med CA)
- Associate of Applied Science or Medical Assisting Diploma from an accredited school/college.
Responsibilities of Lab Technician:
- Implements and monitors patient care plans. Monitors, records and communicates patient condition as appropriate.
- Serves as a primary coordinator of all triage, testing and well-coordinated patient care.
- Notes and carries out physician and nursing orders.
- Assesses and coordinates patient' s discharge planning needs with members of the healthcare team.
Benefits of Lab Technician:
- Monday through Friday Schedule
- Weekly Pay