Front Desk Representative
Mobile, AL 36609
This position will work in multiple locations across the organization and in multiple capacities such as front desk, phone room and referrals. Opportunity to learn and grow for the right candidates!
Requirements of Front Desk/Phone Room Rep:
- High school diploma or equivalent and two years of clerical experience in an access center, customer service, or healthcare setting.
- Preferred Qualifications: Experience with Electronic Medical Records is preferred.
Responsibilities of Front Desk/Phone Room/Referral Rep:
- High level patient and customer service
- Registration, Check-in, discharge activities, scheduling appointments
- Coordinate follow ups, verifying and updating patient info, scanning health records and collecting payments
Benefits of Front Desk/Phone/Referral Rep:
- Tempt to Hire Opportunity
- Weekly Pay
- Training and Succession Planning
- Monday through Friday schedule
- Health Benefits and Education reimbursement program once hired perm
- $10.75/hour starting pay - increased when hired perm