Job Number: 31890
Pay Rate: $12.37/hour
Seeking an Accounts Payable Clerk for a large accounting department located in Mobile, AL.
Requirements for Accounting Clerk:
- Knowledge of accounts/payable general ledger systems and procedures
- Organized, self-starter, highly analytical and ability to Performs mathematical computations such as percentages, fractions quickly and accurately.
- Associate degree in accounting preferred.
- Accounts Payable experience: 2 year' s (Preferred)
- Quickbooks: 2 year' s (Preferred)
Responsibilities for Accounting Clerk:
- Performs highly responsible clerical accounting work which involves supervising the maintenance of a variety of complex accounting ledgers, preparing a variety of complex accounting reports, statements and tabulations, and the balancing and reconciling of assigned accounts.
- Independently conducts analysis and reconciliations not requiring the judgment and finality of decision of a professional accountant; supervises and prepares fiscal statements and reports; prepares requests for release of funds; reviews and signs all vouchers being transmitted for payment.
- Assists in developing and installing accounting methods and procedures; reconciles expenditures and receipts; assists in preparation of operating budgets.
Benefits for Accounting Clerk:
- Monday through Friday schedule
- Long term hire opportunity