Commercial Collection Specialist
Bay Minette, AL 32507
Requirements for Collection Specialist:
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Degree in accounting, finance, business administration or related field Or 2+ years in credit/collections experience
- Knowledge of Microsoft applications, especially Excel
Responsibilities Collection Specialist:
- Communicate with customers and internal constituents regarding credit decisions
- Work with customer account managers and sales to assist with significantly overdue accounts
- Maintain documentation pertaining to credit and customer accounts.
- Investigate discrepancies and coordinate with internal departments to resolve disputes as well as help with collections of past due accounts.
- Prepare reports, charts, and figures that based on credit and collections data.
- Providing customer service regarding collection issues, process customer refunds, process and review account adjustments, resolve client discrepancies and short payments. Responsible for monitoring and maintaining assigned accounts - Customer calls, account adjustments, small balance write off, customer reconciliations and processing credit memos.
- Accountable for reducing delinquency for assigned accounts.
Benefits for Collection Specialist:
- Temp job lasting 3 months
- Monday - Friday
- 8am -5pm
- $15.00 per hour paid weekly