Daphne, AL 36526
Requirements for Billing Clerk
- 2 years medical billing or similar role required
- Skilled at coding claims, submitting charges and working claims/denials
Responsibilities for Billing Clerk:
- Builds skills to optimize reimbursement by assisting with submitting insurance claims to various carriers and intermediaries according to governmental regulations, contractual billing rules and industry standards.
- Develops skills to analyze delinquent insurance claims and utilizes available resources to investigate, correct and resubmit claims for payment.
- Collects information from providers and technician s necessary to support the medical necessity of billed services on disputed claims
- Communicates with the responsible parties in accordance with established guidelines to arrange settlement or alternative plan.
- Prepares accounts for further action, including recording collection activities according to department procedures.
Benefits for Billing Clerk:
- Temp/Possible Temp to Hire
- Weekly Pay
- Pay Rate: $14.50