Mobile, AL 36606
Responsibilities for Administrative Assistant include:
- Drafting correspondence on behalf of agents
- Marketing (including drafting of fliers, social media posts, and input into MLS databases)
- Correspondence regarding leases and property managed by firm (including certificate of insurance and maintenance items)
Job requirements for Administrative Assistant include:
- Proficient in Word, Excel, Publisher, and PowerPoint.
- QuickBooks is a plus.
- Prior commercial real estate knowledge or property management experience is a plus.
- Excellent written and oral communication.
Benefits for Administrative Assistant include:
- Part time schedule is 4 hours a day, 5 days a week. 20 hours per week.
- Temp to Hire Opportunity
- Competitive Pay